Chikara Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chikara Guild - Asda Story / Eden Eternal

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please help to do Guild Quest & Dungeon Guild Quest. Please help to donate gold so we can get a guild town soon
Reward roll function has been implemented please read up how it work, thanks
Ventrilo Server is up, please install and use it
Guys and Gals please post your Timezone Information into the Clan Events thread. We need it to plan our upcoming event, Thanks
Eden Eternal Server Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where's everyone
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm by Thebel

» I'm still here! Sorta.
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm by Thebel

» Read please!!!
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am by Fallen

» funny pictures
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm by Ellie

» To much to do
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 pm by Ranien

» MioCute - Can't Play Anymore
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm by meOmi

» help with the lag please >.<
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm by MioCute

» Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm by Keyzersose

» have no fear chloe's here! :P ahahah! :D
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm by Catalytic

Top posters
Ellie (724)
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_vote_lcapCar Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_voting_barCar Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
Admin (522)
Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_vote_lcapCar Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_voting_barCar Accident - I'm back! ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
Riitu (243)
meOmi (239)
Thebel (221)
xXxChloexXx (202)
MioCute (201)
Elementle (197)
hama (168)
SeptimReborn (167)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Thu May 13, 2021 6:32 am
Eden Eternal Offical Website
free forum
Eden Eternal Wiki
free forum

Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^

Go down 
+2
SeptimReborn
Keyzersose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyzersose
Keyzersose

Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm not entirely sure how to start this.. :P

I was in a car accident with my family a couple weeks ago with my family on our trip to Michigan. A drunk driver from the right lane came into us and we hit the side rail. My mom , dad and I have no permanent injuries thankfully. My mom and I went to the hospital for a couple days. The car behind us rolled over trying to stop after seeing us grind against the left side rail. Thankfully the older couple in the car came out with no last injuries. Meanwhile, the drunk driver continued on driving, blissfully unaware of what happened. I missed a ton of school and have been working hard to catch up. I finished my semester exams and will be playing again xD Sorry for not saying anything sooner :(

I've missed you all! ^_^
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

SeptimReborn

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Keyzersose wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to start this.. :P

I was in a car accident with my family a couple weeks ago with my family on our trip to Michigan. A drunk driver from the right lane came into us and we hit the side rail. My mom , dad and I have no permanent injuries thankfully. My mom and I went to the hospital for a couple days. The car behind us rolled over trying to stop after seeing us grind against the left side rail. Thankfully the older couple in the car came out with no last injuries. Meanwhile, the drunk driver continued on driving, blissfully unaware of what happened. I missed a ton of school and have been working hard to catch up. I finished my semester exams and will be playing again xD Sorry for not saying anything sooner :(

I've missed you all! ^_^
onion55 Key dont ever do that again... i thought something serious happened to you and you family. Glad that no serious injuries were involved onion02
We cant wait for you to get back, we have all missed you so much...i thought Ellie was bound to kick you onion43
Get in game soon, we are happy to see you again! onion67 onion67 onion16 onion16 onion16 onion16 onion07

...That drunk driver got on my black list...he could of killed my guildmate onion10 onion48 Onion113 *takes out whip Onion107 * Ill find him...and when i do ... Onion113 Onion114 Onion96 Onion97 Onion92 onion70
Back to top Go down
Keyzersose
Keyzersose

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 am

I've missed so much onion33

But it's great to be back! onion03
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Manager
Manager
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Key is a friend.
I am more worried of wat is going on than to kick him.
Glad you are all fine and is back.
Welcome back.

Poor mio wont hear from me again where is key lol
Back to top Go down
MioCute
MioCute

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 am

noooooo... onion03
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:31 am

Aah, master key. Welcome back. Sorry for this late greeting
Back to top Go down
Keyzersose
Keyzersose

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 am

thanks guys!

It's really great to be back, you have no idea! ^_^

I haven't seen ya online yet Fallen!

Come online sometime! hehe

onion04
Back to top Go down
sihayla

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

KEEY! I tried e-mailing you a while ago, silly me didn't think to check the forums first >< But ohhh my goodness, I'm so sorry your family had to go through that :( So glad you guys and that couple are okay though!
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Keyzersose wrote:
thanks guys!

It's really great to be back, you have no idea! ^_^

I haven't seen ya online yet Fallen!

Come online sometime! hehe

onion04

Owh I will Key, and when I do... you're gonna have a 'proper' greeting. Hehehe >:3
Back to top Go down
Keyzersose
Keyzersose

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

sihaylaaaaa omg hi!

I don't think i got your email hehe, but maybe it went to spam somehow. anyway glad to see you on!

omg fallen you scare me sometimes! xD

my face went "aw he's nice to oh god" when i read your post lmao

onion01

onion03

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^   Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^
Page 1 of 1