Chikara Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chikara Guild - Asda Story / Eden Eternal

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please help to do Guild Quest & Dungeon Guild Quest. Please help to donate gold so we can get a guild town soon
Reward roll function has been implemented please read up how it work, thanks
Ventrilo Server is up, please install and use it
Guys and Gals please post your Timezone Information into the Clan Events thread. We need it to plan our upcoming event, Thanks
Eden Eternal Server Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where's everyone
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm by Thebel

» I'm still here! Sorta.
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm by Thebel

» Read please!!!
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am by Fallen

» funny pictures
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm by Ellie

» To much to do
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 pm by Ranien

» MioCute - Can't Play Anymore
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm by meOmi

» help with the lag please >.<
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm by MioCute

» Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm by Keyzersose

» have no fear chloe's here! :P ahahah! :D
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm by Catalytic

Top posters
Ellie (724)
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_vote_lcapOmi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_voting_barOmi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_vote_rcap 
Admin (522)
Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_vote_lcapOmi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_voting_barOmi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) I_vote_rcap 
Riitu (243)
meOmi (239)
Thebel (221)
xXxChloexXx (202)
MioCute (201)
Elementle (197)
hama (168)
SeptimReborn (167)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Thu May 13, 2021 6:32 am
Eden Eternal Offical Website
free forum
Eden Eternal Wiki
free forum

Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)

Go down 
+2
Catalytic
meOmi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
meOmi

meOmi

Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) Empty
PostSubject: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 am

"Get ready for an EXTREME beat down"

Martial Artist is the 2nd job the for melee DPS class. Specializing in taking down one opponent at a time. There skills focus around boosting the users combat capability or decrease or disabling there opponents. If this game had drugs related class... This class would be the outcome

pros
-Powerful offense
-Great at singling out targets
-have 2 good disables
-if spec right, can become the strongest or fastest class in the game (Still being tested but a level 47 charge with full stacks gives the same attack speed of a lvl 60 hunter)
-can become a temp tank (level 34 defenders Strength full stacks gives 3k+ armor and vajar has flat damage reduction)
-can can dish out heavy damage for long fights
-cestus are powerful onehand weapons

cons
-no aoes (aside from the general dps class skill)
-lack real burst damage
-lack a useful heal
-farming can become fatal if fighting 3 mobs or more
-weak agains bosses that have power Aoes
-cestus are expensive
-Must use a cestus in main or off hand for skills to work (not counting the buffs)

Passives
Cestus Expert: P-ATK and M-ATK +10% when equipped with a Cestus.
Light Armor Mastery: they use light armor (so hard to guess lol)

Race Passives
Human: Concussion Blow: 2% chance to stun for 3s and target will not gain immunity to stun after the effect is lost. (or so it saids having tested it but i do remember stunning a boss twice within 30 seconds )
10/10 cause stun is always helpful unless u wanna die lol
Mouse: Focus Strength: Attack speed +10% when equipped with 1-handed blunt weapons.
5/10 for the same reason we dont Focus AGI
Frog: Combo martial: Increase double-hit chance by 2% with damage decrease on each hit.
10/10 i look at this as a crit but i never no when i do it lol
Bear: 2% chance to inflict silence for 6 seconds.
10/10 only if it works on boss else 8/10 cause it stops the emeny from using skills (ANTI MAGE ALERT)
Kid: Accuracy +30%
2/10 cause u know accuracy is good but when are u gonna miss so much that u need to rasie it (unless ur fighting someone with high evasion)

Talent Tree
ok now there a few ways u can do this and like i said now way is wrong. if you choose to do ur own that find with u then do it. for now im only going up to level 60 when the level cap increases i mod the guide

Charge Focus:
Choose one of these paths if u feel like maxing ur damage output while under the effects of Charge while picking up some Hp. In a sense, u should pick this guide if u like Burst dmg. While ur not tech. a burst class in the middle of a fight u will become semi bursty. Ur damage will also cycle depending on if u got Charge up or not.

-Damage branch (lvl 60)
Art of Boxing : 15
Martial Art: 12
Physical Martial Art: 10
Charging Technique:1
This Gives u high normal attacks, some crit, and gives u one more stack on Charge (stat wise) This branch has the most reliable damage and is the cheapest.

-Damage-Crit branch (the one i use) (lvl 60)
Art of Boxing : 12
Martial Art: 15
This Gives u decent attacks, high crit, and gives u one more stack on Charge (stat wise) This branch requires some luck but is not depended on it. u will have to look for some crit but its not required until max or high levels. i think this is the funnest branch because of the small chance to either excel or fail. (its funny both ways)

-Crit Focus branch (lvl 60)
Rock Hard: 12
Martial Art: 15
This build relies on ur crits to do all ur normal damage and ur Charge for ur normal attacks. (This is the hardest to use because u will have to find ways to get ur crit to about 50%) Because of a Supress tho ur damage output will be dangerously high. Choose this route if ur Rich as Hell.
if u can get a high crit without using ur talents then feel free add more points in Rock Hard

NotCharge Focus:
Choose this build if u think that "Charge" is good enough and u want a "more" stable damage output. ur damage is still gonna to cycle (that just how powerful Charge is) but u will be more reliable when it is not up.

-Damage branch (lvl60)
Art of Boxing : 16
Martial Art: 11
Fighting Technique: 10

This Gives u high normal attacks, some crit, u also get some hp. This branch has the most reliable damage and is the cheapest.

-Damage-Crit branch (lvl60)
Art of Boxing : 11
Martial Art: 16
Rock Hard: 10

This Gives u decent attacks, high crit, 20% extra crit damage This branch requires some luck but is not depended on it. (more depended on crits for damage unlike Charge version]) u will have to look for some crit but its not required until max or high levels. i think this is the funnest branch because of the small chance to either excel or fail. (its funny both ways)

-Crit Focus branch (lvl60)
Art of Boxing: 1
Rock Hard: 16
Martial Art: 17

This build relies on ur crits to do all ur normal damage and ur Charge for ur normal attacks. (This is the hardest to use because u will have to find ways to get ur crit to about 50%) Because of Supress tho ur damage output will be dangerously high added to the fact that u have 38% more crit damage. I know i told u before that agi is not needed for a MA but since ur not upgrading ur charge... some attack speed might be needed to make up for ur weak normal damage if ur lacking a high crit rate Choose this route if ur Rich as Hell
if u can get a high crit without using ur talents then feel free add more points in Rock Hard

[Agi Focus]
This is for that 1 percent that wanna be special(yea i said it) with ur super Agi u will not have an high dps output per strike but getting powerful weapons will solve that. Also u will be the fastest attackers in the game(if u max charge) and best of all (and the only reason to go Agi) u will get evasion up the Ass and possibly be tanky... i dont know how effective it will be but with ur stun and rapid attacks (and a few tank certifices) u will be able to hold malice. Also u will have high defense so wanna be tank with a non tanking class, lets show u how to use ur points.

-Agi-Evasion focus (lvl60)
Physical Martial Art: 6 (if u want more armor instead of hp put points in Silky Soft)
Mind Games :15 (the simulator claims u need 15 but i really think its 10 and if im right put the rest put the 10 points in Physical Martial Art)
Fierce Power: 5
Adjusted Pace: 10
Defense Technique: 1
Aiki-Do :5
One Mind: 1

-Hp-Evasion focus (lvl60)
Physical Martial Art: 17
Fighting Technique: 6

-Def-Evasion focus(lvl60)
Silky Soft: 19
Strength Technique: 1

Main stats
Now im not telling you what u have to do and im not saying my way is better. Saying that i have see what happens when u mess up a build with ma and that was not fun lol. back to the stats tho. MAs focus around STR and LUCK. In theory you can also Focus AGI but i dont find it effective unless you want to be evasive (i explain y later)
STR - Makes you hit harder and gives hp
LUCK - Higher chance to crit (explain this later)
INT - you do no magic damage at all so don't get this.
WIS- your not healing and you should not be getting hurt enough for ur p-healing to matter
AGI - now yes the faster u hit the better but you got a skill that takes care of that (explain later) so the only reason to get this would be for the evasion

Skills

lvl5 Charge
I like to call this skill BANKI or (for all of ya who dont get the reference cause u watch no anime) popping steroids. This is because what this skill does is exactly that. It makes u hit harder and faster for about 10 seconds. now that doesnt sound like alot but here me out. This skill has 10 stacks and every time u hit u get a stack and reset the 10 second timer. after 30 seconds tho, u stop gaining stacks and the timer stops resetting so yea if u dont it right, its about 40 Seconds of Superman str8 and flash attack speed. In theory this skill makes the MA have the highest P-Atk and Highest Atk Spd (if they focusing agi items) Thats y AGI is not needed. This also the Main source of ur damage.
PVE 7/10 yes u will hit them harder but they will die before u even hit 4 stacks and that means u just wasted ur mana. at max i only killed 5 mobs and that because they were right next to each other. i recommend you saving this for when ur out number and/or u need to end the fight fast.
DNG 10/10 Now here where it shines, u be breaking bosses faster than u can say Chuck Norris. Emenies have more HP and u can save the tank some trouble by killing all the squishes
PVP 10/10 for the same reason listed above, u wanna kill squishes asap cause they gonna be the reason u die lol
TW 10/10 i never did TW but the idea still the same
max this first

lvl 10 Defenders Strength
I call this skill wanna be tank. This skill works just like the one above except if gives defense and evasion . and its adds up i end up with more armor then some of the tanks i dng with. REMEMBER THO U NOT A TANK. its just an last resort. if you wanna focus AGIt his spell will be ur best friend. other wise is meh. also this skill doesnt stack with incite. I dont know what that is and i dont think i will ever have that issue (my guess is that MAs will get a new skill at 70+ and that will be incite but again that just speculation)
PVE 1/10 if it stacked with Charge then MA will be op and i take back everything i said about AGI but until they do that (and they wont) this skill shouldnt be use unless ur being massed by mobs and Charge is not up. And if that happens ur either Unlucky or just stupid.
DNG 5/10 this is a last resort but with this skill u can tank (sort of) but only for 40 seconds and then ur dead = p. try to use it if u know ur tanks about to die and Charge is not up. THEY DO NOT STACK OR CANCEL THE OTHER OUT. What will happen is which ever one is up first will stay and the other one will not appear. or if ur 30 secs are up it should just erase the stacks and start new with the spell (never tried it after the 30 seconds )
PVP 5/10 if ur charge ran out and ur not dead, the armor buff is better than nothing but really. what 3v3 are u gonna be end that doesnt end before 30 seconds.
TW 5/10 same reason as above armor buff better than nothing but u should not be starting fights without ur charge.
max this before Charge if u focus AGI else max this 6-last

lvl15 Collapsing blow
this skill lowers the enemies block and parry which is meh. BUT this skill has the shortest CD of all ur skills which is good lol. for the weakest MA SKILL (gotta say that cause dps gives u skills also which i dont use lol (except for the aoe)) u will use this skill the most.
PVE 8/10 When u dont have charge up use this skill in between attacks (given its the only skill left) there another way to cycle throu ur skills but i show that later.
ex. attack , skill, attack, skill, ect
DNG 8/10 same reason as listed above
PVP 5/10 like i said for Defender Strength if u live for 40 seconds then the cycle effect is better then just auto attacking
TW 5/10 same reason as PVP.
ps. when ur Atk Spd get at a certain % but at the very most 50% (this is not that big number but that small number that u get when u put ur mouse over attack speed) the cycle effect is obsolete. meaning DONT DO IT.
max this 6-last

lvl20 Suppress
Now with the addition this this skill ur starting to become a real superman. this skill is ur second strong skill. it also has a very interesting effect. It doubles ur crit damage on the enemies u apply this on for 4 seconds. (this is where u say AWWW that y luck matters) And the CD is 5 second is u every see the effect not on the opponent and the spell is not on CD u just fail at being a MA (im sry but its the truth.) oh and ps farming and grinding just became easyer
PVE PVP TW DNG 10/10 yes thats right people this is a great skill and its the second source of ur damage
max this 3rd because it does damage and u will be using it evey 5 seconds.

lvl25 Charging Assault
This skill is effective for 4 reason. First it closes the gap between u and ur opponent. Second it an instant stun. Third it causes you to attack hits twice ( i dont know if its the skill or a result of the cycle effect but GOD DAMMIT it hits twice so who cares). Fourth and yea i bet u can guess this one, It adds 2 stack (given u dont screw it up but not making it to ur opponent for some stupit reason like idk THERE A WALL BETWEEN U. in which case it only adds 1) and with a 8 second CD i dont see y u cant spam it lol
PVE PVP TW DNG 10/10 yes thats right people again this is a great skill and its useful for all Situation. when in doubt CHARGING ASSAULT.
u dont really need to upgrade this skill( i do be cause it increase the damage the one of those 2 hits but u only really need it for the stun and 2 hits for Charge and Defenders Strength)

lvl30 Spirit Scar
i like to call this HEALING DENIED. cause it blocks ALL healing for 6 second apon applied target. also it is ur STRONGEST SKILL. and has the biggest CD of ur attacking skills. i no its longer than Charging Assault's cd but if i had to guess i say about 20 seconds because u really will beable to use it once while under the effects of Charge or Defenders Strength. This is the last skill u need to perfect ur damage. The idea is for u to use Suppress and this skill after and hope it crits. and if u really wanna test ur luck wait till u get 9 stack of Charge and then use Suppress and this skill. this will show u the hardest u can hit ur target (given it does crit). else it useful for blocking heal.
PVE 8/10 unless the mob has a heal (which is rare) ur only doing it for the damage from the cycle effect.
DNG 9/10 here its not uncommon for the mobs to have heals but the heal block doesnt have an effect on the boss.
PVP 7/10 It super rare for u to find an healer on the enemy team whos healing so ur just counting on that crit factor from that combo but hey if they do use a healer ur prepared lol
TW 10/10 here u will find healers and this skill gives u 6 seconds to ensure death so dont waste it lol
i would max this second

lvl40 Vijra Roarthis skill is a reflect skill (30% at that) and it has a flat Damage reduction for 30 seconds. what does that mean. it means that no matter how hard they hit or how how sturdy u are, it reduces the same amount ever time and yes u can reduce there damage to zero. (this is how i troll low levels when im dueling heheh) u can use this skill in 2 ways. Either with Charge or with Defensive Strength. For offense or for defense. here a hint when i use it (i MAs arent made for tanking). 30 percent is not alot when ur dealing with normal mobs but it adds up and this skill is vital if u wanna do solo dungeon lol cause it reflects the damage they SHOULD be doing to u as if u when in the dungeon as a party and the damage reduction always helps.
PVE 8/10 U use it for the damage reduction not so much for the reflect
DNG 5/10 this is the exception to the comment i made above. here i use this skill for defense. remember u only can tank (given u can even survive long enough to get ur stacks) for 40 second but his skill does help a little.
PVP 7/10 if ur lucky enough to fight somebody thats not part of the magic dps class then hey it works. else its useless.
TW 7/10 same as PVP
i max this out 4th

lvl50 Energy control
first before i say anything. I do and will continue to use this skill in combat and will explain everything later. This is a non-combat skill. what it does is heal u for some amount every second for 12 seconds. if u attack the heal ends, except for a few cases that may or may not work. those cases are as followed: if use Charging Assualt and kill the enemy off of the first hit and sometimes when u do the aoe from the general skill. Ok now the reason i say dont use this skill in combat is if u use it while ur attacking the skill wont work at all. yes that right folks u wasted mana and unless ur bored thats bad. (very bad) the way this skill is suppose to be used is after u fight and u need to heal or for some reason ur in combat but NOT fighting and u need to heal, instead of waiting forever for ur natural health recovery, pop this skill and save halve the time if leveled up then the gives u over 300 a second. another thing u can do But is very risky, is when u think u about to die u can pop the skill and run. the monster wont be able to hit u as many times if any at all and u get a decent heal from it this doesnt always work but sometimes it does lol.
not a combat skill so i wont rate it.
Ok now time to explain how i use this in combat. if u ever been stun disable in some way 1 out of 2 things happen u get hurt really bad or u die so if i can predict the disable i will pop this heal and it will heal me will i cant fight. this is an advance level skill and not reliable but hey sometimes it helps. the other time i use is is when something poisons me. if i use my heal and run away it will normally stall my death long enough for me to use a pot or a healer to heal me or if im lucky stop it all together.
u should max this out 5th or never because it not a combat skill so it will not affect ur fight capabilities. I max it out first because it makes grinding and farming safer and save me money on pots.

lvl70 Persistent Intent
This skill raises ur Evasion and Accuracy. But that not why we care about this skill lols. it makes u immune to immobilize for 12 seconds. that means no more stupid kiting for those dumb Range DPS MAHAHAHA be happy that Eden Eternal saw this problem lol and that means no more bosses doing there immobilize - int kill combo ether lol
PVE 1/10 the eva is nice but unless u AGI Focus it dont matter
DNG 5/10 bosses with an Immobilize are not too too common so this skill is only useful when u are tanking and again and again. ( i cant emphasis this enough) u can only tank for 40 seconds
PVP 10/10 this allow u to kill Range DPS because they gonna target u first with there disable and now u ready to kill them
TW 10/10 again same reason as before
u dont need to upgrade this skill unless u agi focus which in that case max it out after Defenders Strength

The Cycle Effect for MA
Suppress-attack-Spirit Scar-attack-Charging Assault-Collapsing Blow-Suppress-attack-skill (if they dont die by here then do what every u want (while still applying Suppress)

while under 9-10 stacks of Charge
Suppress-attack-attack-Spirit Scar-attack-attack-Charging Assault -attack-attack- and cycle Suppress and Charging Assault every 2 attacks

terms:

TW = Territory War
Cycle Effect is when you attack right as the damage is done u immediately use a skill

Now my guide is finish (more can aways be added or fix) thxs for reading Omi's Tips For Success

ps. I reserve all rights to use my Guide. But if u ask and give me credited u may use it too and all ideas from this guild is base off personal experience

Last edited by meOmi on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catalytic

Catalytic

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 am

Explain how well they do in dungeons, PvE, PvP etc.
Their strong points and weak points,
What makes a good MA
What skills are important and which ones you need to max first
Back to top Go down
xXxChloexXx

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

me like onion03
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

SeptimReborn

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

What? onion77
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 am

Puting a general discription, pros, and cons

Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 am

onion32 Ok i "Completed the guide" if anyone sees any errors, have tips, or see anything i miss plz tell me and i added asap.
imma sleep now onion66
Back to top Go down
MioCute
MioCute

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 am

its looks great... nice work meo... onion06
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Thxs mio
i might add LVL 50, LVL 55, and LVL 60 gear but imma have to pull another all nighter for the research
Back to top Go down
Catalytic

Catalytic

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 pm

I have a level 55 Gold cestus if you want the stats of it ^^
Great guide meo :3
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Catalytic wrote:
I have a level 55 Gold cestus if you want the stats of it ^^
Great guide meo :3

thxs that save me alot of trouble.
if you have used it yet could u tell me the effectiveness of its passive
how it works
and how much gold it costed to make it (given u crafted it)

Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 pm

added a color scheme to the guide to make it more eye friendly
i also italize all key terms and skill names
also fix some of the CD numbers
Back to top Go down
MioCute
MioCute

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

sure.. thats will be much better onion09
Back to top Go down
bhgfh

bhgfh

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

What the????????? onion15 Thats like 10 paragraphs........Anyways..... I LOVE MA!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 am

my goal is for anyone to look at this and understand what is the MA class. its ins and outs

if there anything else u would like to see plz tell me and i will work on it lol
Back to top Go down
MioCute
MioCute

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 am

Any question regard MA.. just asking meo ^^ he'll be glad to answer it onion07
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 pm

but if its not an EXTREMELY important question plz dont ask me it in the game because halve the time im afk or doing something that requires my full attention onion11
post it here and i probably answer it in an hour onion25
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 am

Added a few ways to spec ur talent tree thing (not complete cause i had class)
Back to top Go down
meOmi

meOmi

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Fixed the errors in the Agi focus talent list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)   Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist) Empty

Back to top Go down

Omi's Tips For Success: Art of the MA (Martial Artist)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chikara Guild :: Eden Eternal :: Character Class Guide-
Jump to: