Chikara Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chikara Guild - Asda Story / Eden Eternal

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please help to do Guild Quest & Dungeon Guild Quest. Please help to donate gold so we can get a guild town soon
Reward roll function has been implemented please read up how it work, thanks
Ventrilo Server is up, please install and use it
Guys and Gals please post your Timezone Information into the Clan Events thread. We need it to plan our upcoming event, Thanks
Eden Eternal Server Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where's everyone
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm by Thebel

» I'm still here! Sorta.
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm by Thebel

» Read please!!!
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am by Fallen

» funny pictures
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm by Ellie

» To much to do
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 pm by Ranien

» MioCute - Can't Play Anymore
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm by meOmi

» help with the lag please >.<
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm by MioCute

» Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm by Keyzersose

» have no fear chloe's here! :P ahahah! :D
I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm by Catalytic

Top posters
Ellie (724)
I left the clan. Why? Read this. I_vote_lcapI left the clan. Why? Read this. I_voting_barI left the clan. Why? Read this. I_vote_rcap 
Admin (522)
I left the clan. Why? Read this. I_vote_lcapI left the clan. Why? Read this. I_voting_barI left the clan. Why? Read this. I_vote_rcap 
Riitu (243)
meOmi (239)
Thebel (221)
xXxChloexXx (202)
MioCute (201)
Elementle (197)
hama (168)
SeptimReborn (167)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Thu May 13, 2021 6:32 am
Eden Eternal Offical Website
free forum
Eden Eternal Wiki
free forum

I left the clan. Why? Read this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I left the clan. Why? Read this. Empty
PostSubject: I left the clan. Why? Read this.   I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Alloallo.
As some of you noticed, i left the clan. I don't know if someone will feel bad about this, but I Don't Really Care. Here are some reasons:

-Ignoring, not calling any names but the persons who I asked a question and didn't answer should know it...
-Not allowed in ventrilo, I dont really know why. I should make a new ventrilo account, and now it seems in not allowed in Vent anymore...
-Big clan, I am not the first person who left the clan because of to many members. I think Chikara should keep the active members, and no taking members who stop playing asda in 1 month.
-None-Anthosiastic (sorry for the spelling), I tought it would be fun to start a little clan event for everyone. Only my clan friends came to join. The rest was too busy with other things. Why are you in a clan if you don't pay some attention on other members, like clan events and parties?
-Not allowed in parties, I don't call names again, but I don't think a lvl 53 dd is TOO LOW for a F****** SD party????

I've had a good time, but I wouldn't have a good asda playing time if I should stay in Chikara now. ANd Ellie, don't be mad when I say this, but I think you shouldn't take more members if you want to keep the Active & Fun members. This will only be the begin I guess.

I think I've showed my serious part now.

Cheers and goodbye,
RoyJr / Roy

Ps. Don't think I wrote this message to be pathetic or something. You think it's fun for me to leave a fun clan?
Back to top Go down
Yumiko
Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan. Why? Read this.   I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm

i'll hardy miss you roy =(

I hope we still see us in game =) Had lots of fun with you ;)
Back to top Go down
Lyra

Lyra

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan. Why? Read this.   I left the clan. Why? Read this. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 pm

If you're ever going to read this I will say you this:
I understand why you left and I won't say anything to get you back or tell you how mean you are to leave clan or whatever... the only thing left on my list to say to you here is (like I told some other players that left clan, too):

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU NOT ADD ME TO FS-LIST BEFORE YOU LEFT CLAN? :x

geez... now I have 4 presons to search to add to Friendship list _-_
but that's ok, I just hope I'll find you fast =) and If you see me first, add me to the list pls ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan. Why? Read this.   I left the clan. Why? Read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

I left the clan. Why? Read this.
Page 1 of 1